Аrtichоkе аnd Sun-Driеd Tоmаtо Chickеn
Chickеn is brоwnеd, аnd thеn cооkеd with аrtichоkе hеаrts, tоmаtоеs, аnd sun-driеd tоmаtо pеstо in this simplе, еlеgаnt rеcipе.
- Prеp Timе: 10 mins
- Cооk Timе: 25 mins
- Tоtаl Timе: 35 mins
- Sеrvings: 4
- Yiеld: 4 sеrvings
Are you looking for a simple yet elegant recipe that combines the flavors of artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and sun-dried tomato pesto with tender chicken breasts? Look no further! This mouthwatering dish is not only delicious but also easy to make. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or entertaining guests, this recipe is sure to impress. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to prepare this flavorful artichoke and sun-dried tomato chicken dish.
To create this delightful dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
Follow these simple steps to prepare the artichoke and sun-dried tomato chicken:
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in the skillet and cook, turning once to brown each side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- Pour the diced tomatoes into the pan and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly and incorporating any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomato pesto and artichokes, then return the chicken to the pan.
- Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to medium. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Here are the nutrition facts for this artichoke and sun-dried tomato chicken dish:
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 11g
- Protein: 31g
In conclusion, the artichoke and sun-dried tomato chicken recipe is a simple yet elegant dish that combines the flavors of artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and sun-dried tomato pesto with tender chicken breasts. It is a perfect choice for a delicious and satisfying meal. Give it a try and impress your family and friends with this flavorful recipe.
- Can I use bone-in chicken instead of boneless chicken breasts? Yes, you can use bone-in chicken if you prefer. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the chicken is cooked through.
- Can I substitute fresh tomatoes for canned diced tomatoes? Absolutely! You can use fresh tomatoes instead of canned diced tomatoes. However, you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly to ensure the tomatoes are cooked through.
- Can I make my own sun-dried tomato pesto? Yes, you can make your own sun-dried tomato pesto by blending sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and herbs in a food processor
Spicy Limе Grillеd Shrimp
Are you a seafood lover looking for a quick and flavorful recipe? Look no further than spicy lime grilled shrimp. This recipe combines the zesty tang of lime with a Cajun seasoning blend to create a dish that’s bursting with flavor. Whether you’re hosting a summer barbecue or just want to enjoy a delicious meal, these grilled shrimp will surely impress your taste buds. In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps to prepare this mouthwatering dish.
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (such as Emeril’s Essence)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (30-40 per pound)
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix together Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil.
- Add the shrimp to the bag and coat them thoroughly with the marinade. Squeeze out any excess air from the bag and seal it. Allow the shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place the shrimp on the preheated grill and cook until they turn bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Calories: 69
- Fat: 2g
- Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Conclusion In conclusion, spicy lime grilled shrimp is a delightful dish that combines the flavors of zesty lime and Cajun seasoning to create a tantalizing seafood experience. With its quick preparation and cooking time, this recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend gathering. Serve it as an appetizer or as the main course, and enjoy the burst of flavors with every bite.
Remember, the key to perfectly grilled shrimp is to monitor the cooking time to avoid overcooking. So fire up the grill, prepare this spicy lime grilled shrimp recipe, and savor the taste of succulent shrimp with a kick of citrusy lime.
Spаghеtti Squаsh with Pinе Nuts, Sаgе, аnd Rоmаnо
Looking for a delicious vegetarian main course or a flavorful side dish? Spaghetti squash with pine nuts, sage, and Romano cheese is a dish that will leave you craving for more. This recipe combines the natural sweetness of spaghetti squash with the nuttiness of pine nuts, the earthy aroma of sage, and the rich flavor of Romano cheese. Whether you’re a vegetarian or a meat lover, this dish will surely impress your taste buds. In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps to prepare this delightful spaghetti squash recipe.
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the squash, cut side down, in a large baking dish.
- Bake the squash in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until the flesh is tender.
- Scrape the flesh of the squash from the rind using a fork and place it in a bowl.
- Add the toasted pine nuts, grated Romano cheese, chopped sage, melted butter, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Toss the ingredients together to combine them.
- Serve the dish immediately and enjoy the flavors.
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 9g
- Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 6g
In conclusion, spaghetti squash with pine nuts, sage, and Romano is a delightful dish that offers a flavorful combination of ingredients. This recipe is not only delicious but also a great option for those following a vegetarian lifestyle. The natural sweetness of the spaghetti squash, combined with the crunch of toasted pine nuts, the earthiness of sage, and the richness of Romano cheese, creates a harmonious blend of flavors. Serve it as a main course or as a side dish alongside your favorite meat, and you’ll have a satisfying meal that will please your palate.
So, grab a spaghetti squash, gather the ingredients, and prepare this delicious recipe. Your taste buds will thank you for the explosion of flavors and textures that this dish offers. Enjoy the unique combination of spaghetti squash, pine nuts, sage, and Romano cheese, and savor every bite of this vegetarian delight.
Spinаch-Stuffеd Flоundеr with Mushrооms аnd Fеtа
If you’re looking for a low-fat and delicious seafood dish, this spinach-stuffed flounder with mushrooms and feta is a perfect choice. The combination of tender flounder fillets, sautéed mushrooms, nutritious spinach, and flavorful feta cheese creates a mouthwatering and healthy meal. Whether you’re a seafood lover or simply seeking a light and nutritious option, this recipe is sure to impress. In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps to prepare this delightful dish.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 4 (4-ounce) fillets flounder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until any released juices have evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach to the skillet and cook and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and drain any excess liquid. Sprinkle feta cheese over the vegetables and stir it in.
- To assemble the fish rolls, place 1/4 of the spinach mixture onto the wide end of each flounder fillet. Carefully roll the fillet around the mixture and hold it in place with wooden toothpicks. Place the rolled fillets into the baking dish with the seams facing down. Add water to the dish and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 2g
- Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 25g
In conclusion, spinach-stuffed flounder with mushrooms and feta is a flavorful and low-fat seafood dish that is both nutritious and delicious. The combination of tender flounder, earthy mushrooms, vibrant spinach, and tangy feta cheese creates a well-balanced and satisfying meal. This recipe is not only easy to prepare but also a great option for those seeking a healthier seafood choice. Serve it with a side of steamed vegetables or a light salad for a complete and wholesome meal.
So, gather the ingredients, follow the simple steps, and prepare this delightful recipe. The aroma of sautéed mushrooms, the freshness of spinach, and the flakiness of the flounder will come together to create a truly memorable dining experience. Enjoy this low-fat and flavorful dish, and savor every bite of this seafood delight.
Grillеd Jаlаpеnо Tunа Stеаks
If you’re a fan of seafood and bold flavors, you’ll love these chаrrеd tunа steaks with the vibrant combination of jalapeno, garlic, and lime. This recipe offers a delightful balance of heat, tanginess, and smoky charred flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more. With minimal prep and cooking time, you can enjoy a delicious and healthy meal in no time. Let’s dive into the details of this tantalizing dish!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound ahi tunа steaks
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, minced jalapeno pepper, minced garlic, salt, and ground black pepper together in a flat baking dish.
- Place the tuna steaks in the dish, turning to coat them entirely in the marinade. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until they are beginning to firm and are hot in the center, approximately 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 5g
- Carbs: 1g
- Protein: 27g
In conclusion, chаrrеd tunа steaks with jalapeno, garlic, and lime is a fantastic dish that combines the succulent flavor of tuna with the zesty kick of jalapeno, garlic, and lime. The charred exterior adds a smoky depth to the dish, while the marinade infuses the fish with tangy and spicy flavors. With a short preparation time and quick cooking on the grill, this recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend barbecue. Serve the tunа steaks with a side of fresh salad or steamed vegetables for a wholesome and nutritious meal.
So, fire up the grill, marinate the tuna steaks, and enjoy the mouthwatering combination of flavors in this recipe. The heat from the jalapeno, the brightness from the lime, and the charred perfection of the tuna will create a culinary experience you won’t forget. Treat yourself to this delightful dish and savor each delicious bite.
Pаrchmеnt Bаkеd Sаlmоn
Cooking salmon in parchment paper is a fantastic way to steam the fish, resulting in a flavorful and moist dish. This recipe showcases the simplicity of preparation and the wonderful taste it brings to the salmon. With just a few ingredients and a short cooking time, you can enjoy a delicious and healthy meal. Let’s explore how to make parchment baked salmon!
- 1 (8-ounce) salmon fillet
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped basil leaves
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and move an oven rack to the lowest position.
- Place the salmon fillet, skin-side down, in the middle of a large piece of parchment paper. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cut two 3-inch slits into the fillet using a sharp knife. Stuff the chopped basil leaves into the slits. Spray the fillet with cooking spray and arrange lemon slices on top.
- Fold the edges of the parchment paper over the fillet several times to seal it into an airtight packet. Place the sealed packet onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the bottom rack until the salmon flakes easily and the flesh is pink and opaque with a slightly darker pink interior, approximately 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the fillet should read at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- To serve, cut open the parchment paper and remove the lemon slices before plating.
- Calories: 175
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 25g
In conclusion, parchment baked salmon is a delightful dish that brings out the natural flavors of the fish while keeping it tender and moist through the steaming process. The combination of salmon, basil, and lemon creates a refreshing and aromatic taste that is sure to impress. With minimal prep and cooking time, this recipe is perfect for a quick and healthy meal. Serve the salmon with your favorite side dishes, such as steamed vegetables or a fresh salad, for a well-rounded and nutritious plate.
So, gather your ingredients, wrap the salmon in parchment paper, and let the oven work its magic. The result will be a succulent and flavorful piece of salmon that is both satisfying and good for you. Enjoy this simple yet elegant dish and savor the delightful flavors it brings to your table.