A white smoothie is also called a lubricator. This is the high proportion of saturated fatty acids, which form the basis of the trendy drink.
Why are white smoothies so healthy?
The raw saturated fatty acids contained in the white smoothie bind the toxins in our bodies. This is how we excrete them and naturally detoxify them. This is one of the reasons why white smoothies are also called “lubricators.” Anyone who thinks this is not very tasty should be told: Don’t worry, these are good fats!
The raw saturated fatty acids have a similar structure to human fats to better transport water and nutrients into the cells. This means that we are more efficient and our body (including skin!) Is better supplied with blood.
How do white smoothies help you lose weight?
The benefits of a white smoothie:
- The higher fat content keeps us full longer
- The saturated fatty acids prevent food cravings
- Vegetable fats provide the body with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (stimulate the metabolism)
If you want to lose weight with white smoothies, you should replace one meal a day with the smoothie. Because: A white smoothie like this can contain around 500 calories. It is best suited for breakfast to supply the body with nutrients on an empty stomach optimally. Alternatively, the white smoothie can also be drunk in the evening – ideally two to three hours after the last meal.
What are the ingredients in white smoothies?
The components of white smoothies can vary depending on your taste. Possible ingredients for white smoothies are:
- Fruit: bananas, pears, mango, plums, avocado, pineapple, apples, maracuja (passion fruit), lychee, berries, lemons
- Dried fruits: dates, papaya, peaches, cranberries, figs, goji berries
- Nuts: (soaked) almonds, cashews
- Coconut: as puree, oil/fat, milk, rasps, or pureed pulp
- Seeds: chia, hemp
- Milk: made from almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia or cashew nuts, rice, soy, cereals (e.g., spelled, oats)
- Raw organic eggs
- Sour cream
- Raw milk butter ginger
- Silent Waters
- Spices: cinnamon, cardamom, chili, vanilla, curry, honey Oil: walnut, rapeseed, or olive oil
Recipe: white smoothie with chia seeds
- 1 pear
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp almond butter (alternatively: cashew butter)
- 2 tbsp peeled hemp seeds (raw)
- 1 teaspoon white chia seeds
- Lemon juice (half a lemon)
- If necessary, season with a pinch of cinnamon or cardamom as required: fill up with 100 ml water.
Puree everything in the blender.
Recipe: white smoothie with egg
- 1 mango
- 1 small banana
- 2 plums
- 2 raw organic eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp peeled hemp seeds (raw)
- If necessary, season with 1 tbsp honey or a little vanilla as required: fill up with 100 ml water.
Puree everything in the blender