In search of a filling and delectable vegetarian chili recipe? Look nowhere else! The world’s “Best Vegetarian Chili Recipe” is bursting with flavor and healthy ingredients. This chili will undoubtedly become a go-to dish in your recipe library because it’s made with a variety of fresh veggies, black beans, corn, and a variety of spices. This chili is a must-try whether you are a seasoned vegetarian or simply seeking for a meatless dinner.
- 1 big, chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 diced bell peppers
- diced one medium eggplant
- 1 big, diced zucchini
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of rinsed and drained black beans
- one (15-ounce) can of drained corn
- Diced tomatoes in a single 14.5-ounce can
- Chili powder, two tablespoons
- 1/9 cup cumin
- 1 paprika teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- Black pepper, half a teaspoon
- a half-teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/four teaspoon cayenne
- 1/fourth cup tomato paste
- 1 and a half cups vegetable broth
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Shredded cheese, sliced avocado, sour cream, chopped green onions, and cilantro are optional garnishes.
- In a big pot, warm the oil over medium heat.
- Cook the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Cook the bell peppers, eggplant, and zucchini for about 5 minutes, or until they are just beginning to soften.
- Cook for one minute after adding the cayenne pepper, oregano, salt, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- Bring to a simmer after adding the tomato paste and vegetable broth.
- Returning to a simmer after adding the black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes.
- Stirring occasionally, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
Best Vegetarian Chili Recipe Final Thoughts
This “Best Vegetarian Chili Recipe” is a hit with everyone and is flavorful and simple to prepare. This chili will be a favorite whether you serve it to your family, friends, or guests at a dinner party. Enjoy a hearty bowl of tasty and nutrient-dense chili by serving it with your preferred toppings. Try it out to see if this chili really lives up to its name!